Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My sweet home









          Inspite of its non-chirpy look it doesn't fail to attract anyone entering my
                                    house which reflects a rare creation....





This orange color handmade wall hanging is the combination of mirrors,sequins and threads...





 
Again a Ravi Varma art for my living room...and my thirst on his arts doesnt ends here :-)





A wooden base in which a ladies half  face is carved perfectly....





An Egyptian lady and two African tribal women predicts their respective culture....






 
Tribal art brass work wall hanging is my ethnic collection which i picked from a Crafts Exhibition...






This simple modern art really makes my room more lively...






Money plant in my living room hanging in a plastic pot...






a cool place to relax...





                This is a simple work done in mirror..highlighting the frame with golden brown paint makes this more deserved with three flowers ensembelled....






"Hamsa Damayanthi" my favourite Ravi varma's masterpiece in my room... 






Artificial Orchid flowers.....


3 comments:

  1. very nice ,well arranged photos and wish u good luck ,sbcrksy

    ReplyDelete