Monday, April 18, 2011

Harith Tharang- an Innovative Garden Shop


  
                   Today I returned from my native having great time with parents….i just wanna share you my last week experience in gardening….a visit to a Garden Shoppe Harith Tharang, TNagar in Chennai with my friend made me flattered with their  amazing garden techniques, warm welcome and the serene ambience….i cant close my eyes there in that eyecatching showroom...i ve never seen such a fully airconditioned green boutique before with such gifting plants….

                  all their planting arrangements are so creative and so impressive which has both indoor and outdoot plants but more dealt with indoor plants that too a new concept of “Gift a Plant” option with home delivery…this is definitely an appreciated concept in this busy world I guess…I and my friend almost brought the shop :-) … they promote eco-friendly lifestyles with their plants come in a variety of aesthetic,natural pots and holders-crafted from brass,terracotta,ceramics and even bamboo…the cool snapshots are posted here for you…



the serene interior.....




the bamboo hanging garden and others...









"the maskes" terracotta pots...



the animal figurine pot holder...



Dracaena Sanderiana plant...


Nolina recurvata plant....


Poinsettia jingle bells plant...


Scindapsus Aureus plant(the money plant)...


Spathiphyllum Cochlearispathum plant....


cactus plant....









Palm leaf Ganeshas for Vinayaka Chathurthi...


the eco-friendly Christmas tree decorated in a simple fashion...


the Harith Tharang Golu...very nice na...





Harith Tharang Cactus and pot at my house....


wall pot at my house....





bamboo pot and water lillies...




10 comments:

  1. Hello Nisha.. I totally love this shop.. Think I could stay here... I've seen this before.. Im sure.. but dont know where..

    Love those green shelves... and lots of other greens here.. *sigh* Only if Chennai was near by... Id come for sure!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the array of orchids and poinsettias... Both my favorite....!! Beautifully shot pictures...!!

    I got to know about them from an exhibition...some months back.. Lovely shop.. perfect for chennai...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nisha,

    Glad to have discovered your blog thr Colors Dekor. What a unique way of displaying plants..nice and the containers a tad different from what you see in others. - http://dressyourhome.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to display plants. Thanks for visiting my blog
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment Nisha :))
    Loved these pics of the store, especially that of the Golu, what an idea! Saw some of the others on Emreen's blog too, nice store, gotta visit during my next trip to Chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i wish i was in chennai....

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriosly awesome love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you





    Flower Shop Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    Flower Shop Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank u sooo much mithun and kiruthika thx a lot to u and ur cousin too :-)

    ReplyDelete