Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Enchanting Entrance

              My mom as inspiration i started decorating my house with my favourite interior plants,arts and artefacts...my house isn't a hues of splendour yet it has a serene ambience with red theme balancing with milk floor and wall...


 moneyplant hanging above the sofa is the chirpy kind in my living room...





the glass piece hanging with two artificial archids on either side is embellishing in the pathway...


the lucky bamboo and moneyplant in a bamboo vase...this is my favourite corner in the house which is like bamboo galore...


the african tribal woman and the floating flowers with pebbles...


the wall hanging i adore the most is this warli/saura tribal art...


this eternal Ravi Varma art is my all time favourite which i believe his arts always have a chirpy look...


potpourri dec to soothe the mind...

Iam linking this post to COLORS DEKOR-Enchanting Entrances

20 comments:

  1. Lovely decor Nisha!!! Ravi Varma painting is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decorations, lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic photos. I liked the periwinkle floating pot. Thankyou for your visit and comments on my blog
    anandhirajan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The giraffe is gorgeous and I love the bamboo vase!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved going thru ur beautiful space ....Glad to spot ur blog too.

    Also Thanks for visiting my space n leaving a lovely comment.
    Take care-Smita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Nisha, I love the bamboo corner and looks like I am the only one who does not have warli in my home, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice Nisha. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on My Dream Canvas. I am following you back :-) Take care Anu

    ReplyDelete
  9. thx 4r ur lovely cmts @sonia @smita @nayana @anu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog... I can't say enough:) Glad to have spotted your space... Blessed with artistic hands dear:) Great going..
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been awarded. Check out my space for your award :-)

    Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous Nisha, loved all of the little corners in your home. The red curtains are my favorite:):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh.. lovely, simple.. stunning decor.. Love that terracotta pot.. Its beautiful... Thanks for linking in!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have some beautiful pieces like the African woman and the bamboo vase!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a very beautiful house :)

    ReplyDelete