Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mansi Ghuwalewala's DOODLES

               When I first saw Mansi's arts i wondered wow this is something different....iam not fascinated with modern art yet this impressed me, the reason itz not the usual modern paintings or strokes you see...her arts are "mehendi inspired"...iam so impressed with her arts and talent which lead me to share with you...

                Mansi Ghuwalewala, an artist from Mumbai, is here(Chennai) with her collection titled "everything doodles"...she is a young talented artist who has loads of passion,imagination,enthusiasm and perseverance towards art...her own style of art is not simple, needs so much effort....Mansi feels that doodling, rather than painting or sketching, if not writing, is her way of expressing herself...I wish Mansi to see in eminent artist's list in future that she deserve...
























12 comments:

  1. Nisha, I am so drawn to her work, being a doodler myself:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work. She is indeed a very talented person. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog
    Yours Artistically
    You have a nice blog but have to study it carefully, I will surely come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for your lovely comments kala,Disha and Aroop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..these arts are so unique and gorgeous, glad you got to check it out her work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. she is so amazingly talented.. thanks for sharing the inspiring art..

    I am new here and absolutely love ur space.. and following u for more wonderful creation of urs..

    Do visit me as time permits
    http://comeletseat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful works of art. Each one better than the other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx a lot nayana and mehjabeen and rajesh to let ur lovely comments... all goes to mansi...

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous creations. Thanks for visiting my blog
    anandhirajan

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a talent !!! Fun to see such lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thnk u soo much anandhi,Sumana :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful paintings. Like the colors and patterns in it. Do check out my quilled cards and comment at www.eigth.in/wordpress

    ReplyDelete