Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MODERN INDOOR PLANTS to beautify your Interior

       Indoor plants are always an interesting factor for all those green lovers...they add fertility to the place which soothes our mind too...If you plan to use plants indoors for more of their visual effect and not so much for their air purifying abilities, read on...The garden design industry is bringing new modern and exciting ways of displaying plants....Totally cool and funky displays like these will please any crowd and provide conversational pieces at your Eco-friendly dinner parties…


Here is a neat concept called the ‘Flower box’.... It includes boxes that house living plants which can be hung on a wall...



                These futuristic alien-like Plant pots are called Golly Pods by Tend....





                                  Hanging air plant pots by Michael McDowell...

 These interesting towers of plant life are called ‘nature individuelle’ by patrick Nadeau...the following all are his design pots...








18 comments:

  1. Nisha what fun indoor plant ideas! Thank You for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decorative plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my ....my...beautiful. great ideas...
    Nisha..I love this post:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful....I can't take my eyes off of it...I love all these greens. Lovely and informative post. Thanks Nisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow , those are some cool ways of displaying plants at home instead of the more traditional approach!putting plants indoor always beautifies a room in a totally diff way.
    btw, loved your comment !:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they r totally awesome..cud u pls tel us if they r available in india...TIA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nisha,
    You blog has a superb look,it is very refreshing to look at. I have never seen indoor plants displayed the way you have shown in this post of yours, very interesting indeed. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting, I have replied to it in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, innovative and space saving... !! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really cool and so neat !!! I am just worried about the watering though .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful! simple and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thx a lot for all u lovely people...

    ReplyDelete
  12. as of my knowledge the "flower box" is available in Bangalore,Forum mall...no idea about the rest of the models...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your kind words on my Blog Post Nisha. I'm enjoying this Post, those Golly Pod Planters remind me of the 1970's style Terrariums I used to have... I loved those things, you could grow a mini Tropical Rainforest in those things!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  14. my first time here....

    awesome indoor plants...i love it!!

    happy to follow you......

    chk out my space too..
    http://anuzhealthykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thz my pleasure bohemian soo happy...thx for anu and happy of ur visit

    ReplyDelete
  16. woww...thats so beautiful...the colors are so beautifully matched....it has a nice soothing effect....very new ideas of decoration I must say...good job done :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. In short, being hurry make people more active and more useful.

    modern lifestyle

    ReplyDelete