Monday, August 1, 2011

My first "Blog AWARD"

wow! Iam soo happy and feel honoured to receive my first blog award from Richa of clouds-rain-and-sunshine...It really adds a feather on my cap Richa...THANK U SOO MUCH...


Richa is a profound blogger who shares a  beautiful space of her home, interesting writeup regarding her views towards certain things,people etc...all her posts will be worthwhile and definitely will touch our heart...do visit her space and indulge...

Thanking you always Richa and love u soo much...

I would love to share this award to these talented bloggers: 

1.Nayana Donga of  CherishDreamLive: nayana has a beautiful blog of design,decor,paintings etc which impressed me a lot...iam amazed to see her photography talent with innovations and everybody will love that...

2.Neha of  All Things Beautiful: this interior design blog is absolutely beautiful where Neha shares her decor ideas with eyecatching snapshots...

3.Kavitha of Kalalayaa's art studio: the cards are her passion and she makes artistic cards with her skillful hands and they will not fail to attract us indeed...

4.Sayantani of A homemaker's Diaryvarying from other cooking blog's this has so many snapshots of receipes uniquely decorated and the writeup reg that will, not just have method apart she shares interesting facts about them, her experience etc...

5.Rajesh of  MyIndiaTravel: if u wanna explore India this space is the apt one...Rajesh shares his travel experiences and much more added informations with details...

6.Smita Srivastava of Little Food Junction: there is a space for kids food thats really cute...her kids snacks and food decoration will be loved by each and every mama who can earn lot of ideas from her space to make their lil one happy...

7.Disha of  Design Decor and Disha: this blog comprises her passion towards art,design and decor...iam fascinated with her artworks too...

8.Sonia S V of  cards,crafts and kids projects: she is a ENT surgeon who shares her passion towards craft  in this space with her 5 year old daughter...i enjoys to see her kids project with her daughter...

9.Rachana Saurabh of  essence of arts: I love her women inspired paintings which is of chirpy kind and love her jewellery designs which will be ethnic and fashionable...

10.Anandhi Rajan of anandhirajansartsncrafts: her space is filled with her multiple talents from painting,murals,cards to jewellery...

Congrats to all of u friends!!!!

Please do accept this and try to pass this award to nice blogs you love...

(Note: ignore it if your blog is an award-free blog)

21 comments:

  1. Congrats dear:) U deserve it ... U have shown the way to some lovely bloggers... Great going..
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats nisha.... you deserve an award for such a wonderful blog.....
    www.artistneelima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u soo much for ur encouraging words Reva...

    Neelima's words ve been my motivator so iam glad to receive her wishes...thnk u neelima...was missing u all ths while...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your first award Nisha and thanks a ton for this award. am touched with your gesture and lovely words for my blog. thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thz my pleasure Sayantani...

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Nisha:) and thankyou always from the bottom of my heart for being so nice and supportive .looking forward to see many more wonderful posts thru ur blog!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats nisha:))and thanks a lot for passing to me,it means a lot:).

    ReplyDelete
  8. thnk u sarmistha for ur encouragement and thx to kavitha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww....thankyou so much Nisha! I am touched by your sweet words.
    Although I have accepted an award in the past, but I don't anymore...I really appreciate your thought! Thanks again! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah you missed me..... now i am back with loads of new crafts and paintings..... i am trying to increase the number of followers for my blog.... any tips on how to do that?? and thanks for all those comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nisha, Congratulations on your achievement :) Good work always gets rewarded !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nisha Thank You so much I am honored and such a beautiful variety of blogger links you have given.
    Do give me some time to post this as I am pretty tied up professionally right now I love awards but its a toughie for me to short list people to pass it on to. I am so glad you thought of me

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nisha Congratulations on award. you deserve it...I love your blog. Thanks a ton for sweet words you have written about me and blog, I want to keep my blog as an award free blog but I appreciate the thought, I really do...hugs,Nayana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your first Award dear!

    http://anuzhealthykitchen.blogspot.com/2011/07/event-berries-strawberry-desserts.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. :-) Its great you passed it on to so many wonderful blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations.
    Also thanks for recognizing my work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Nisha..,Congartulations!!!!
    & truly Richa's blog is worth a read:)))
    Keep up the good work, Girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats dear ...also a warm thanks for liking my creations n passing one too me too !!!

    Smita @ Little Food Junction

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Nisha,
    Congrats dear and thanks for all ur lovely words but my blog is also an award free blog.
    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations for the award. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am hosting my first Link-up party - Tea Time Thursdays. Would be glad to see you there :)

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebrating-one-party-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. thnx everybody for ur encouragement...and thx tanya for inviting me for the blog party...

    ReplyDelete