Monday, October 3, 2011

All India Crafts Bazaar 2011


Last week the All India Crafts Bazaar 2011 was held which was a grand exposition showcasing the finest of craft from across India...Over 150 artisans from across the country had exhibited their creations...it was a grand success too due to this Navarathri season...a overwhelming  joy entered my heart of those arts...everything was unique and creative and they essay India is incredible... 


Zari craft Uttar Pradesh...


Terracotta pottery Rajasthan...


Bead work Uttar Pradesh...


Kawab artist...


Seed Jewellery TamilNadu...


Wood carvings TamilNadu...


Khurja pottery Uttar Pradesh...


Shantiniketan leather bags West Bengal...


Seashell and coconut shell craft West Bengal...


the seashell candle holder...




Leather puppets Andhra Pradesh...


Leather Lamp...


Tuma and Bamboo craft Chattisgarh...


Bastar wrought iron craft Chattisgarh...


Metal craft Delhi...


these Delhi metal crafts dominate leaf designs with amazing variations....


Copper bells Orissa...


Black stone pottery(Longpi) from Manipur...




Kerala mural art...


Terracotta products West Bengal...


the West Bengal terracotta plant holders...


these West Bengal terracottas are soo beautifully and artistically made...

23 comments:

  1. What an eye candy nisha!!thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! Wow!! What a stunning place to be in!! I'm overwhelmed and so want to join u! Bet u had a fabulous time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. s of course patty...thx a lot 4r u nd kavitha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a visual treat.. Thank You so much for sharing

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work of arts. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb.thanks for sharing .any idea when Delhi has the same?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh...wow wat a eye catchy pretty collections..just love to visit now..:)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one Lucky Girl Nisha...I just can;t stop drooling ....I hope to get my hands on some of them some time soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.... i wish i could buy atleast one thing from each stall...amazing stuff XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! they are so beautiful. Is it already over?
    I want to be there and buy all of them, I really crazy about these unique things, that one doesn't get to see often in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg...this is stunning! I m so bummed that I can not see this in person. you were in paradise..lol. I so want one item from each and every category. everything is so beautiful...great post Nisha!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh...I love those wrought iron from Chattisgarh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful... Love the terracotta planters and the metal art... !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi nisha, funny ,i came here and posted comment already, wonder why not published. my other blogger friends also experience the same thing.

    lovely craft work, a real feast for my eyes. i like to go to this kind of exhibition.

    I got an award for you, please come over thanks. . I have disabled copy on my blog contents. You can do a right click on the award pic and then click SAVE AS…, it will be downloaded. If you have problems with this please email me at: wmznahwm@gmail.com and I will email it 2u. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thx a lot for all ur comments friendz and special thx to "cooking varieties" for the award...
    and abt leaving comment even i face problems in so many other blogs too...i think they vl rectify soon..

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow...its really worth visiting to see so many art pieces at one place and that too of so many different regions and cultures..thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautifully photographed. I visited the show and came back happy with my loot :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow.. So beautiful.. I wish I could go to these exhibitions.. such beautiful crafts from all over India in one place!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have you guys visited www.craftbazaar.net , amazing craft store...greate value products....

    ReplyDelete