Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sharing my HEART LOCKET Award with Christmas Red Flowers






Happily presenting you my HEART LOCKET Award from cookingvarieties an eminent blogger who shares her passion towards cooking in a creative yet interesting way through her receipes, food art, health benefits and food jokes, yes its raising your brows right!!!  pop into her blog  to indulge more....Thanks a lot for you dear...I really adore you...

The HEART LOCKET carries some Rules with it, they are:
1.If you get the award, pass it on to 7 blogs
2.Put in the picture of the award in your post
3.Don't pass this award back to me
4.Answer the questions below and post it in your blog

Only 2 questions, it's good to know you better:
1.What makes you feel great about yourself?
2.Who inspires you most? Also be more specific, which qualities inspire you, in each person? you can list as many people you like.

My honest Answers:
1.my passion towards various fields makes me happy and great...
2.definitely n number...sometimes dad, sometimes friends, etc etc etc goes on...coz the reason is no one can be 100% in this world..different people have different good qualities...so pick the plus from the right person and be happy :-)

I love to share the award to some talented bloggers, they are:
1.Purnima of acreativeproject
2.Richa of clouds-rain-and-sunshine
3.Neelima of chitrasutra
4.Rama of time-time...i ve all the time
5.Pradeepa of thelazyhobbyhopper
6.Sarmistha of ethicallychic
7.Sharkara of sensitivecreations

Note: Please discard it if your blog is award free...

16 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AWARD...YOUR BLOG ALWAYS GIVES THE FRESHNESS AND ENERGY WITH SUCH VIVID IMAGES AND WONDERFUL PICTURES THAT YOU POST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award !! Way to go !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Nisha and beautiful flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kuduos for the award loved the idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Nisha. That was so sweet of you to consider me for the award, but sorry Nisha I don't accept awards. I hope you understand. Anyway that was so nice of you. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Nisha. And thank you for the award. It was nice to know a few more things about you.
    However you would have to excuse me for I too have stopped accepting awards.
    wish you all the best.
    The last plant is very beautiful and even we have that in our garden. The sunlight it get the more red it start to look, and yours is beautifully red, for I suppose it gets plenty of sunlight in Chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation Nisha and thankyou so much
    for passing on the award to me.I feel both loved
    and honoured :) will do the needfull in my space soon.
    A big hug to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award nisha. Hugs XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats dear...your blog very well deserve this n many more..:) excellent cliks..
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Nisha!! Thank you for passing it to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi nisha, lovely post, very pretty, thanks for sharing. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations on receiving this award...may you get more and more in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Nisha. Love you for this. And here I put it up proudly on my space. Check out: http://clouds-rain-and-sunshine.blogspot.com/2011/12/award.html

    ReplyDelete