Saturday, May 19, 2012

Recycled PLANT HOLDERS in style

             Hello pals, im back after long gap due to my absence of laptop, meantime missed u all n blogging....now im doing all i can to get into the zone....yah, starting newlife in blogging coming with my heartlove gardening with a new way...this caught my eyes ,with the recycled drinks bottle cut one portion for plantspace, hanged in the background of bamboo looked stunning....even double sided way alotted for plantspace looks innovative....










I guess after seeing this, you will definitely wont feel of wasting any bottles and even pick your old bottles and take effort to convert them for garden utility....

17 comments:

  1. You certainly have a green thumb! We have plans of doing up our garden patch today...Love the idea of re-using the plastic bottles. Idea bahut accha hai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure looks good!! Nice use of bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahan... coke bottles ki atma ko ab bh shaanti nahi mil rahi :p nice idea btw... i hope i will apply it someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative Nisha-- I love love love it!! Since I am a big recycling fan I am thrilled to see this!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to re-use bottles! I re-use milk bottles in our house - there are so many ways to re-use them. I use them as emergency funnels for the kitchen or crafts, food storage, hot waste cooking oil storage, the choices for plastic bottles can go on and on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi nisha, using these bottles are good cos the plastic can last a long time, but it is a bit small for the plant roots to expand. guess it will be great for creeper plants

    ReplyDelete
  8. i luv this one ...well with creepers i believe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. come back or i will recycle your blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm Heather. I have a question about your blog, please email me when you get a chance. HeatherVonSJ(at)gmail(dot)com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great your i love it...............

    ReplyDelete
  12. You caught me girl... I have almost 2-3 dozens of plastic bottles in all sizes occupying a pretty decent space in my kitchen for the last few months. I just could not part with them. However, about 15 minutes back I told my husband that I am gonna throw them tomorrow... and here I see this pic. It has made the discarding task difficult YET AGAIN :)

    ReplyDelete